Buying into the Hype

Sunday 13 December 2015


I would like to start off by saying that first of all I am by no means a beauty blogger. But I also would like to say I am a lover of art and all things beautiful. While on holidays in Spain I decided to treat myself (as if being on holidays in Spain wasn't a big enough treat) and I bought the Urban Decay Naked Smoky palette, partly because it is drop-dead gorgeous and partly because the shades included were PERFECT for me.



I'm truly obsessed with using this palette as it has a lovely range of shades varying from a light shimmer to a dark shimmer and then the light to dark matte looks too! I never thought I'd buy into the big make up brands like this, but I'm so glad I did.













I know that almost everyone has seen this palette either on blogs/online or in the real life and flesh, but I'd love to know what your favourite eye make up techniques are? Also what are your favourite shades from this palette?

Comment them below ♥♥


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS